By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Cookies Policy. Please refrain from visiting the Site or alternatively, please disable cookies and similar technologies (as explained below) if you do not wish cookies to be stored or accessed on your computer or mobile device.
We may change this Cookies Policy at any time. Please take a look at the “LAST REVISED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Cookies Policy was last revised. Any changes in this Cookies Policy will become effective when we make the revised Cookies Policy available on or through the Site.
- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that the Site’s server transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer or other device so that the Site’s server can read and retrieve the contents of that cookie. Cookies do not usually record your name or any information identifying individual users.
We currently use both session and persistent cookies on our sites.Below are the major cookies used, where the relevant features are enabled on a particular Site.
|Name of Cookie||Description of Cookie/Purpose||Expiration of Cookie|
|Currency||A cookie that denotes a selected currency by the user ISO3 currency code. (e.g., USD, GPB,or EUR)||1 hour|
|Cart||Stores a unique identifier for the Cart that is used to ensure that full page caching can load the cart contents without having to load the full magento stack (32 bit alphanumeric identifier for cart).||1 hour|
|Store||Stores the magento specific store identifier for the current store being browsed (alphanumeric identifier for the store, e.g., stereoboutiqueeurostoreen).||1 year|
|Frontend||Stores the user session ID (alphanumeric identifier for session data) to identify a user’s visit to the Site over several page visits. This is used to maintain preferences and functions across the usage session such as a shopping basket in the store.||1 hour|
|Splash SplashPage [various other names]||Stores the number of times a user has seen a splash page, or if the user has chosen to no longer see the message to avoid showing the user the message more than the designated number of times||24 Month|
|Geo Location||Stores the ISO country code of the user by geo-detection||1 Month|
|ii_Globalisation||Stores notification information relating to user selected country profile on the Site, and the specific county selection.||12 Month|
|styleType – background switcher switchstyle||Saves the background the user has chosen to view||Persistent|
|sifrFetch||Loads a custom font for the Site||Session|
|Login_Email||Stores a user’s email address||12 Months|
|Login_Remember||Activates the Remember Me function to automatically display a user’s email address at the Site login (if the user has selected the Remember Me function)||6 Months|
|IASP_IsActive||Determines if the user is active on the forum||20 Minutes|
|IF_LastVisit||Stores a date of a user’s last visit to determine the appropriate content to display||1 Year|
|InstantASP||Enables the basic forum session functions for a user||Session|
|IF_ForumsRead4||Stores which forum topics have been read for display purposes||10 Days|
|id1, id2||Remembers the user’s details for subsequent orders, when requested by the user so that the user doesn’t have to re-enter your address details again.||1 month|
|Google Analytics: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, utmz||Helps analyse use of the Site through the collection of standard internet log information and visitor behaviour, such as new visitor numbers, interactions and paths through our website, response to our marketing campaigns and browser usage, all in an anonymous form. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. By using any Warner Music website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above||utma 2 years expiration.
utmz cookie or “campaign” cookie has a 6 month expiration period.
The utmbcookie, or “session” cookie, has a 30 minute expiration period
|Omniture [various file names]||Conducts statistical analysis of page use, interactions and use paths.||Varies|
|PAPCookie_FirstClick; PAPCookie_LastClick; PAPCookie_Sale, PAPCookie_Time||Tracks referrals that our Affiliate partners have generated and any sales resulting from these for the sole purpose of recompensing the Affiliates.||30 days|
|AuDigent||Serves tailored advertising on third party websites.||24 months|
Below are some of the main 3rd party services we use:
- Facebook – to help users register with our services via their Facebook account, Like or Share website content to the Facebook platform, and display content from Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter – to display content from Twitter and allow users to connect with the artist’s Twitter accounts; to quickly share information via the Twitter social network without having to log into Twitter again :https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube – to display video content in embedded players from YouTube : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Brightcove – to display video content in embedded players : https://support.brightcove.com/en/docs/video-cloud-player-cookies
- SoundCloud – to display audio content in embedded players from SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- Akamai – to display audio and video content in embedded players : https://www.akamai.com/html/policies/privacy_statement.html/li>
- Add This – to enable users to share website content on a variety of social and content networks : https://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Google– to enable users to be shown search or YouTube advertising relevant to the artist site they have visited and web analytics :https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Tumblr– to display content from Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/privacy
- DoubleClick– to measure effectiveness of online marketing campaigns : https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Stumbleupon – to enable users to share website content on a variety of social and content networks : https://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy
- PayPal – to recognize a user as a PayPal customer; customize PayPal services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; collect information about a user’s computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety :https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Privacy_full&locale.x=en_US
- Webgains – to remember when a user clicks on or views an ad during the same browser session; also to de-duplicate clicks from the same source :https://www.webgains.com/public/privacy/webgains-cookies/
- Adobe Flash Player – to improve the user experience and to save preferences : https://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/policy.html
- Flickr – to display photo content in embedded players from Flickr : https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/flickr/details.html
- SmartURL – we may use SmartURL to rebrand some links to our Sites properties as well as the websites of our third party partners to which our Sites link. SmartURL provides anonymised, aggregated statistics relating to use of a shortened URL, for example by telling us how many times it has been clicked on. We do not have access to the IP address of a user’s computer collected by SmartURL when a user uses its service. SmartURLdoes not have any access to data collected on our Sites.
- AuDigent – we may use AuDigent pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technology. Such technologies may be used to, among other things, track the actions of the website users for the purpose of serving ads on third party websites, measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics about the website usage and response rates.